The entire site was revised on September 11, 2016. It had originally been coded in Frontpage but was redone in Dreamweaver to handle screen size changes for phones, tablets, etc. That meant that every page needed to be completely recoded. I added some additional information along the way and fixed a few old mistakes along the way (I can't believe how many times I had misspelled "Monastario"!) Hopefully I didn't manage to break anything else in the process. Please let me know if you find anything that did not make the transition successfully.
October 2, 2016 - minor formatting changes, additional navigation options, no content changes